Ta kmou = tma koul




 I didn't have much time last week so here's a quick summary


Exchange with ZL nydigger where I fell in a ditch. 
Now he's going AP so it was cool to work with him for a day.
Speaking of that transfer boards came out! I left battombang (the westernmost zone) and went to east zone. Specifically I am now serving in ta kmou which means black grandpa so thats cool 😎 . 
What's not so cool is when I sent my bike and luggage through the carrier mail service,  the kind front desk lady heard "tma khoul" which is a small town 45 min north of my old area and certainly nowhere close to me. Tha khoul does. Not equal ta khmou
Big confuse moment, as they say, but through some miracle I now have my stuff back 2 days later. 

Also Im now on bike number 6 because bike number five was just bike number 3 but with new handlebars and the chain still not fixed!!

My new comp is elder Hang and he goes home in 5 weeks. He seems pretty chill tho. 😎 

I hope to dedicate more time to this email next week but for today, adios.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer review

KAMBUCHHAIHH ❤️πŸ‘‰E.αž—្αž“ំ