I would like to share a quick message. "Wherefore, fear not even unto death; for in this world your joy is not full, but in me your joy is full. Therefore, care not for the body, neither the life of the body; but care for the soul, and for the life of the soul. And seek the face of the Lord always that in patience ye may possess your souls, and ye shall have eternal life." This week I've been thinking about what is really important, and I've always known much of the things (ex: tik tok, netflix ect...) that I did before my mission really had no significance at all. In fact many of my distractions probably ended up just taking me away from better activities. The instant pleasures of the body are of no importance to the soul. The opposite is true though. Work is an eternal principle, and things that require effort, and alot of it, are often the things that have every kind of value. One of my teachers said yesterday, "there is no growth in the comfort zone, a...
Comments
Post a Comment