por mi madre (happy Chinese new year, normal new year, Christmas, thanksgiving, Halloween, and whatever else i missed.)





 Things might be a little out of order because I've been drafting this for 9 weeks .


Well I got transferred out of tmall khoule! It was a short 2 transfers and i did some really good farm work. Lots of planting seeds, and watering and weeding. I left that area a good field, white and ready to harvest. Elder Willis is my replacement, we seem intertwined by fate, and he's done great work there already. All my aunties and uncles have safely entered into baptismal covenants as of a few weeks agoNow I'm  Back to the city so thats great πŸ‘. 

But whats really cool is I got a new bike 🏍. Finally the story of my garbage bikes has come to a close. After more than a year since my original steed was destroyed in a moto accident, am the proud owner of a cherry red Giant. A silky smooth sensation of a ride. 

There also was a whole mission conference because president Renlund did a mission tourl
We have a new teaching friend named Monica who referred herself to the missionaries after searching for a church for about a year. She's pretty elect, and what's more she seems to have lit the passionate fire for missionary work in a few of our young single adult dudes! I guess she's like a tiktok facebook content creator, and so the boys make sure that our lessons are happening on a tight schedule, and they always share great personal experiences! Wish I could insert a picture but I've reached my google imposed limit, so please just bear with my words for the rest of this email.

I've just been having lots for fun with Elder Flores, who, by the mission slang is my daughter ( as I am the second parent right after his trainer/father). Sorry if that's a little confusing. Alarmingly, this is my last week with him since transfers are coming up 

My  petite lil' Flores, boasting a whopping 47 kg, is surprisingly deft and agile, both mentally and physically. Certainly not one to be underestimated, in chess, a spiritual lesson, or ball sports. So last week I performed a "real nasty cross up" during a pday basketball game. Shamefully I missed the lay up, and he got sprained ankle. So nowadays as I watch him hobble** around it gives me deja vu back to my training period when I got T-boned by a speeding moto . Good ol days haha!
Time sure flies, my hobbling days were over 14 months ago by now. In fact, a sister from my mtc group is actually home already to start the winter semester of higher education, presumably BYU provo. 
 "fourth quarter its time to step on the gas" as they say so that's what we will be doing. 
Godspeed.
-Elder Platt

 here's some photos 

**he's actually on a speedy path to full recovery don't worry

Yesterday had a wonderful baptismal service for srey pich, isu, isa, ming si sopha, and b dara (photo attached) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer review

Ta kmou = tma koul

KAMBUCHHAIHH ❤️πŸ‘‰E.αž—្αž“ំ