We are up!




 Hello friends and family


The last 2 weeks have been a great experience with 13 good days and 1 hot one. it is an amazing time to be alive in this country of Cambodia. 

I see the rest of my brethren floundering as wet season rages, but as for us in the (relatively) dry battambang, we get to enjoy autumn winds and milder temperatures so thats a great contrast to my adventure here in the peak hot season. 

In the last month we've got a branch president called, and more people coming every week. Yesterday we hit 59 people attending sacrament! A new record, mainly due to a family that is helping people come to church by piling them into meat carts attached to Honda scooters. 
If there is a will there is a way.
Some won't look at the snake on the stick to be healed, and others are willing to drive hours just to come to church every week. They shall have their reward.

Its just super amazing to be with these wonderful people, to hear their stories and be their friends. TomΓ₯h Goal is super lit even though we don't have a car (pretty much the only downside) 

Elder winegar is on his last 9 days so thats sad but it is time. I'm going to miss him 😒 πŸ˜” 

My squad hit 14 months Yesterday so good job fellas πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ

Today for p day I got some Auntie to cut me a pair of Gucci pajamas for 15 buckaroonies so I'm excited for those. Pictures dropping soon on the albumn 

Also I've been improving my barbering skill with all the elders in the house as my practice dolls. πŸͺ†gotta get them all freash for the tri zone conference on thursday . Check the slice n' dice carved onto my Samoan nephew. 


I got an unexpected early Christmas package so thanks for the idaho spuds mom. Big spirit booster of a discovery as my pday was ending.

Love you guys, send me a message this week if you have time I'd like to hear from you!


Sorry this is so long if you made it this far congratulations 🎊 


I'm so excited to eat Idaho spuds tomorrow πŸ˜‹ 
Sincerely,
Elder platt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer review

Ta kmou = tma koul

KAMBUCHHAIHH ❤️πŸ‘‰E.αž—្αž“ំ