Transfer review


The elite group 

Baptism day

It's been a crazy transfer so I thought I'd drop an email to appease the mothers out there. 
At some point I entered a trio with e. Ellingson from my mtc group. We worked alot and saw alot of cool miracles. Then boom as fast as it started it was over. 
Back to just two.

But yeah we put in some good work, dropped a couple 10 bombs for sacrament, and last Sunday my friend monoe got baptized. I'm super grateful to have had the opportunity to teach him. His desire to learn made me want to be a more diligent student of the gospel, his attitude was always so happy 😊.  After his baptism he bore a sweet sweet testimony and his wife told me that in 17 years of being married she's seen him cry twice. Once when he "did her wrong" and the second when he was standing there, hair still wet, just telling the small congregation why he knew Jesus Christ's gospel was the best thing for him and how it will help his family.

If there's something strange 🎢🎢 
In the neighborhood 🎢🎢
Who you gonna call ?🎢🎢
The elders ! 🎢🎢

This song reminds me of my mission because we did an exorcism on a lady last week. 
It was actually pretty freaky but from what I hear she's doing much better now and I even saw her at church looking very lucid and serene!

Year mark : surpassed

There's someone named Jay and she's pretty interesting. I first met her 9 months ago at a park where she expressed interest in our English class. Jay's super tomboy and she told me she's beaten up a dude for calling her pretty, And she always wears baggy black clothes, and likes Ghostmane, and is 15 Just to paint her picture.
Anyway fast forward 9 months I'm back in this area of stungmeanchay but this time she's baptized! Her favorite place is the church, and now she joins lessons us and always helps out its super amazing to see the change in her life. The change in her attitude, friends, and everything really.

Now that I think about it these past 12 months I've seen such a huge change in myself as well. A change I like, so think I'll see just how much more I can do for these next 12 months.

Unfortunalty I've no more time so I'll explain more about my other friends here in stungmeanchay on Monday. Untill then.

Elder platt

New companion 
One year down… one more to go 
This guy had never taken a selfie before- Took three times to get him to smile 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ta kmou = tma koul

KAMBUCHHAIHH ❤️πŸ‘‰E.αž—្αž“ំ