KAMBUCHHAIHH ❤️πŸ‘‰E.αž—្αž“ំ




 Firstly, greetings to brother, younger brother uncles, aunts, grandma's, grampas, everybody all togetherπŸ™


I had a week that is truly amazing. I went advertising in many places ! In houses, park, and so forth. 

This area has leadership and ward missionaries that are handsome and diligent truely. On the trueday,  we went out with a youth named tung. He had a day off from school so we advertised and taught with him from 11 morning to 6 evening. I love tong and appreciate his willingness to serve

Also we exchanged companions and I got to go with the ZL that is a beloved of mine. 
Elder ellingson makes me a better person and I was so happy to finally be in the same area as him for the first time since good old mtc days

Sorry for my khmer Grammered english I'll stop now. 

 I am currently trying for the world record most consecutive days with primarily instant Ramen eaten. My body is receiving the consequences gracefully. 
 αž”ាαž“αž”ំαž•្αž‘ុះαž”αž“្αž‘αž”់αž‘ឹαž€ iykyk
Maybe I should stop, but it's too easy all I have to do is give the uncle on the corner 2000 reils and then cook it up ezpz. I will exceed the standard set by my idols in the Safety zone episode about food.


I really saw the hand of the lord this week. Things seem to go smoothly even when they don't!
One of our teaching friends has overcome his substance consumption habits 🀹‍♂️πŸ«‚ and right after a lesson with him we went outside and talked to a guy who was just standing across the hallway of our friends one room half bath house. It was his neighbor, and was very interested in meeting with us again! 
Seems like there are so many elect people all of the sudden, and it makes me think that maybe they were always there, but I just wasn't open minded enough to do things the lords way. 
In the past I've felt like a garbage missionary because I wasn't fluent, or I don't know what to do, or a million other problems. 
I've started to realize a good missionary, or I guess a good person is just one that tries. That humbles themselves enough to become better than before. 

When I was with tung, he shared his favorite scripture, and it is now one of my favorites as well.
Alma 37 
37 Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer review

Ta kmou = tma koul