អ្នកក្លែងបន្លំ.ចំណោមយើង





 I got banned from using the word sikaday because I'm to good at using it.

Sikaday pretty much turns a verb into a noun which is really usefull, but not in every situation I guess.

There's some really good t-shirts here. They make me chuckle 
Party till you're homeless
TODAY I am 14
I love the music. The music is important
Hooters Los Angeles 

Prime Minister hun sen invited alot of Christians to a big meeting, so we got to see the CEO of Cambodia give a speech. My good friend elder Haslam hit a sick kick flip on a tec deck before that meeting started so I was very impressed. I have a video, but I can't figure out how to attach it here so you'll have to trust me.

Visited a friend's house with a dude we call bong jarom. Jarom is from Utah, but he went on a mission to Cambodia and finished a year or two ago. He then returned to this country, found a wife, and is now living here. He joined this teaching visit of ours and helped out alot. He is very very good at khmer, twas inspiring, and that person we taught got baptized on Sunday!

So I guess in order to become a beast in a launguage you must marry a native speaker. ប៉ុន្ដែ alas, this a frowned-upon technique, a Forbidden jutsu, for those of us still serving normal missions.

I have been reading through the new testament and it's great!  Paul is a beast as always and this week I loved Roman's 8 and 1 Corinthians 15. Please read them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ta kmou = tma koul

(>_<)